Jupiter Opal & Diamond Stud - 9ct Rose Gold
The sweetest trio you ever did see! The Jupiter stud is a delicate little honey with claw set round opal with two dainty white diamonds either side.
This little honey is an extra special By Baby piece and is made to order so please allow up to two weeks for delivery. If this baby is a gift or you would like it for a special occasion and would like a more precise estimated delivery date, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FINER DETAILS
- Solid 9ct rose gold
- One round 2.5mm Australian opal in a 4 claw setting
- Two round brilliant cut white diamonds approximately 1.7mm or 0.02ct each in 4 claw settings
- Stud post with solid 9ct rose gold butterfly back for pierced ears
- Sold individually or in a pair, please select below
- Made with love in our James Street studio in Brisbane
Always treat your fine jewellery with lots of love and care. All By Baby jewellery is created with great care and skill, so your stud can last a lifetime if you treat it right. You can wear your earring every day and night. It can even go swimming too! Always make sure that your stud back is pushed on tight. We don't recommend wearing any jewellery while working out or doing anything too strenuous.
Opals are softer than other gemstones and are highly porous, so be gentle with her. Avoid putting creams and perfumes or any chemicals on or near your opal as this may cause damage to stone.
You can spruce up your ring by polishing it with a clean, lint free cloth such as a lens cloth. Lens cloths are also great for gently polishing the gemstones.