Margot Earrings Pearl
The Margot earrings from Christie Nicolaides have a natural yet radiant feel. The perfect pair for bridal or evening wear, these beauties will add that pop of pearly colour to any outfit.
- Handcrafted, gold-plated brass earrings
- Complemented by fresh water seed pearls, and acrylic pearls
- Pierced option features stud post and butterfly back
- Earrings measure approximately 3.5cm wide and 6-7cm long
- Earrings weigh approximately 23-24 grams per earring
About the Designer
Australian jewellery designer Christie Nicolaides' unique jewellery designs are characterised by a baroque sensibility and an exuberant aesthetic. The handcrafted pieces, which feature colourful precious and semi-precious stones sourced on Nicolaides’ international travels, together with glass, enamel, and plated brass are made both to be worn in generous abundance, or with minimalist restraint as the wearer chooses.
Designed in Australia and handcrafted to Nicolaides’ artistic direction by skilled artisans throughout Asia and Europe.
Unique in Design
Please note: each pair of earrings are special and unique due to the use of a natural fresh water pearl on each earring. Natural pearls have variances in colour, shape and texture, but we can assure you that these dreamboats are the perfect addition to any collection.