Nymph Formation Necklace - 9ct Gold
Because mermaids love jewellery, too! The babin' love child of our Nymph Necklace and Formation Necklace. Five Akoya pearls on a fine gold chain.
THE FINER DETAILS
- 5x cream coloured Akoya pearls approx. 5mm
- Fine 9ct gold cable chain
- Our standard length is 45cm. We also offer alternative options between 38cm and 50cm.
- If you are unsure of sizing, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made with love in our James St studio.
PRODUCTION + DELIVERY
- Made to order in our James Street studio, so please allow approximately 1 week for the creation of your piece.
Always treat your fine jewellery with lots of love and care. All By Baby jewellery is created with great care and skill, so your necklace can last a lifetime if you treat it right.
You can wear your necklace every day and night. She can even go swimming too! Just remember to check that your necklace is nice and secure by ensuring that the clasp is closed.
Our chains are strong, but they're not indestructible. If you pull it hard enough, you can break it. So, avoid wearing your necklace while playing sport or at they gym. You can spruce it up by polishing it with a clean, lint free cloth such as a lens cloth.
Pearls are highly porous, so avoid creams, perfumes and other chemicals near your pearl. The pearls are set using an adhesive that may disintegrate after a long period of time. This is normal. To avoid losing the pearl, check the adhesive occasionally by gently wiggling the pearl. If it moves, it's time to be re-set! Just send us an email at email@example.com and we will arrange to re-set your pearl at no charge. Please be aware that you may be required to pay shipping costs.