Nymph Pearl Necklace - Silver
Because mermaids love jewellery, too! The Nymph Pearl necklace is a cream coloured Akoya pearl on a fine sterling silver chain.
THE FINER DETAILS
- Cream coloured Akoya pearl approx. 5mm
- Fine sterling silver cable chain
- Our standard length is 45cm. We also offer alternative options between 38cm and 50cm.
- If you are unsure of sizing, please send us an email to email@example.com.
- Made with love in our James St studio
PRODUCTION + DELIVERY
- Made to order in our James Street studio, so please allow approximately 1 week for the creation of your piece.
Always treat your fine jewellery with lots of love and care. All By Baby jewellery is created with great care and skill, so your necklace can last a lifetime if you treat it right.
You can wear your necklace every day and night. She can even go swimming too! Just remember to check that your necklace is nice and secure by ensuring that the clasp is closed. Our chains are strong, but they're not indestructible. If you pull it hard enough, you can break it. So, avoid wearing your necklace while playing sport or at they gym.
Sterling silver naturally tarnishes over time. Avoid putting perfumes, sun creams or perfumed creams on while wearing your necklace as this may accelerate the tarnishing. You can spruce up your necklace by polishing it with a clean, lint free cloth. Supermarket silver cleaning cloths are great for polishing silver jewellery!
Pearls are highly porous, so avoid creams, perfumes and other chemicals near your pearl. The pearls are set using an adhesive that may disintegrate after a long period of time. This is normal. To avoid losing the pearl, check the adhesive occasionally by gently wiggling it. If it moves, it's time to be re-set! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to re-set your pearl at no charge. Please be aware that you may be required to pay shipping costs.