Rosita Hoops Pearl
The Rosita earrings from Christie Niolaides feature dreamy little mother of pearl beads complimented either side by fresh water baroque pearls. With the gorgeous stud and hoop feature, they are the perfect pair for a wedding, party or simply dinner with the girls!
- Handcrafted, gold-plated brass earrings
- Inlaid with mother of pearl beads and fresh water baroque pearls
- Pierced option features stud post and butterfly back
- Earrings measure approximately 2.5cm wide and Length 5cm-6.5cm (depending on pearl length)
- Earrings weigh approximately 19-20 grams per earring
About the Designer
Australian jewellery designer Christie Nicolaides' unique jewellery designs are characterised by a baroque sensibility and an exuberant aesthetic. The handcrafted pieces, which feature colourful precious and semi-precious stones sourced on Nicolaides’ international travels, together with glass, enamel, and plated brass are made both to be worn in generous abundance, or with minimalist restraint as the wearer chooses.
Designed in Australia and handcrafted to Nicolaides’ artistic direction by skilled artisans throughout Asia and Europe.
Unique in Design
Please note: each pair of earrings are special and unique due to the use of natural pearls and natural gemstone. Natural stones/pearls have variances in colour, shape and texture. Your pair will vary slightly from the image online, but we can assure you that these dreamboats are the perfect addition to any collection.